ISED CANADA CB CERTIFICATION
Ultratech is fully accredited by ANSI under ISO/IEC 17065 and recognized by Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada (ISED) as a Certification Body (CB).
Ultratech certifies that the equipment submitted for certification in accordance with established Radio Standards Specifications Requirements and Radio Standards Procedure – RSP-100 and issue a Certificate of Compliance under the following scopes:
Ultratech’s CB Scope of Accreditation
Scope A - Unlicensed Radio Frequency Devices
- Radio Scope 1 – License-exempt Radio Frequency Devices;
- Radio Scope 2 – Licensed Personal Mobile Radio Services;
- Radio Scope 3 – Licensed General Mobile and Fixed Radio Services;
- Radio Scope 4 – Licensed Maritime and Aviation Radio Services;
- Radio Scope 5 – Licensed Fixed Microwave Radio Services; and
- Broadcasting – All BETS in the Category I Equipment Standards List.
Details of the above-mentioned scopes can be found on ISED’s Spectrum Management and Telecommunications website by clicking the link below: